Thursday, November 29, 2012

Epic Shades and Recent Snow Leopards!

Hey Jammers! Sorry no update yesterday I was at the doctors. Anyways so todays new item: Sunglasses, although I prefer to call them shades it makes them seem cooler >=o So I actually have a few pairs of these in real life so I defininately am getting all colors. ^.^ Also AJ finally updated on the Snow Leopard but am I the only one waiting for an animal you don't need to buy membership with? It seems like its been forever since we've gotten a new animal we can just buy with gems.. Your thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. Oops sorry I advertised!! DDDDD: I just now read the thingy above.

    ReplyDelete

Hey Jammers to comment on this page simply register as an anonymous user or become a member! Also please don't advertise, cuss, argue, or spam. Thanks!


~Peachygirl