Thursday, December 6, 2012

Me Dissapeared D:

Hey Jammers don't worry about the title I didn't ACTUALLY dissapear XD Anyways lately Jamaa's undergone some Jamaaliday edits and now there are many details to get you into the Jamaaliday mood. In Epic Wonders you can find a giant wreathe! I bought one and found it stunning, although if you have a crowded den I advise against buying this item without some den renovating because it is HUGE! You can also now purchase Christmas Ornaments, Gingerbread Trees, Elf Hats, and Reindeer are now available in Jamaa Township. So are you getting any of your buddies gifts? I know I am. ^-^ If you can't decide what to get them I would suggest something in Epic Wonders, if you don't want to spend a lot of gems Im sure your buddies will understand. I mean it's the thought that counts right? Catch you later and remember: Jam on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Jammers to comment on this page simply register as an anonymous user or become a member! Also please don't advertise, cuss, argue, or spam. Thanks!


~Peachygirl