Tuesday, November 27, 2012

An Interview with Jammer4570!

Ok so a lot of people know who Jammer4570 is but I'm getting a full interview with him!

Q: What do you think on Starclan?
A: "Well it's merely a place where kittypets go. Darkforest has always been good to us so it must be the right path." ~Jammer4570

Q: What lead to your evilness?
A: "Nothing it's my nature!" ~Jammer4570
                                                                                          
Q: How's the relationship between you and Scourge?
A: "He's my best friend." ~Jammer4570

Q: Is there a reason why you let Deathclan fall?
A: "A goody-two-shoes clan murdered Skullstar and the deputy who took on after wasn't good at leading" ~Jammer4570

Q: Do you like Jaggedclan's structure if so why?
A: "No once I'm leader I'll probably end it I don't like being 'just another leader'." ~Jammer4570

1 comment:

  1. i love this *im jammer4570*

    your a cool person XD i dont get fan pages often XD

    ReplyDelete

Hey Jammers to comment on this page simply register as an anonymous user or become a member! Also please don't advertise, cuss, argue, or spam. Thanks!


~Peachygirl